Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Action!

4 posters

Go down

More Action! Empty More Action!

Post by BraiNs Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:51 am

Of course i enjoy killing undead and men in one hit, but i need more! I like getting a nice amount of copper from men and decent exp, but if there were harder people to kill and better rewards it would really help. Men get so boring to kill, and i dont even kill undead since they dont drop copper. Maybe you could make a new type of enemy, like a boss. It could be much harder, give better rewards, and have a higher cooldown then 5 seconds. Just an idea!
BraiNs
BraiNs

Number of posts : 2
Comment : LvL 37 AnD KiLLiN iT!
Mood : Great
Registration date : 2008-09-28

http://www.myspace.com/AlexaNikolasFanClub

Back to top Go down

More Action! Empty Re: More Action!

Post by Grimm 88 - Creator Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:47 am

yeah... brains you read my mind!

actually, as a matter of fact i was considering adding in a troll yeterday but delayed it due to the lateness of the evening (it was already 10:00) however i am most likely going to draw the troll either today, tomorrow or the day after and this should provide a bit of much needed harder competition... aswell as the new concept monster which will also be added soon... of course, if that isnt hard enough for you i suppose i could also add in golems, dragons and one of the three demon brethren (xeronar, gorgothen and jagrath)

also, just FYI... undead reward 40 EXP, compared to men's 30... however it may be worth getting less EXP in exchange for a fair amount of money at the end of it!

EDIT: just took a look at your character from The Character Database [Brains] (note that this page is still under production, need to add race and a preview of the character!)... congrats on lvl 26 and the 56+ silver!!! Shocked

EDIT2: yeah, i was bored so i did a basic troll based off humanoid structure... it may be redrawn later depending on how lazy i am! anyway... enjoy your new hard monster!
Grimm 88 - Creator
Grimm 88 - Creator
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 180
Badge : More Action! Adminshieldsmallac6
Registration date : 2008-01-20

http://www.xeronar.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Benguy1 Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:14 am

lol when can we leave town i think you should start working on that
Benguy1
Benguy1
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 128
Badge : More Action! Modshieldsmallth4
Comment : game tester and ideas department for Xeronar
Mood : Annoyed (school started again)

http://www.omg.you.are.so.lame.youarelame.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiefOfGxBxL Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:12 pm

Outside world is going to take a while. I think Grimm should finish the Bow and Arrows to create archery, and then do a little tiny bit of the spell system, just to fashion how it's going to work, the layout, etc. and a few spells. oh, that reminds me Grimm! I gotta show you something, but so far you haven't been on at all yesterday or today, or even Friday! Are you sick? Unexpected mini-vacation? lol. Talk to ya soon hopefully. Big Grin
ChiefOfGxBxL
ChiefOfGxBxL
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 68
Comment : Artist and tester for Xeronar, also moderate the forums.
Mood : Waiting...for CS4. Happy though.
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimm 88 - Creator Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:28 am

well... i wouldn't call it a mini vacation but i went to my dads... unfortunately since i was rushed to an after school thing and then straight there i had no time to tell you :C

anyway, fortunately im not sick, and ill be on tonight so u can show me then... perhaps i even guessed what it is already *cough* thief animation? *cough*

p.s. with all this coughing going around... maybe i am sick after all (only a little cold i think)
Grimm 88 - Creator
Grimm 88 - Creator
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Benguy1 Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:58 am

i have a cold Angry also lol chiefofgxbxl you know more about the updates then i do and i was the one that helped him with his new update list
Benguy1
Benguy1
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 128
Comment : game tester and ideas department for Xeronar
Mood : Annoyed (school started again)

http://www.omg.you.are.so.lame.youarelame.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimm 88 - Creator Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:33 pm

yeah, well me and chief have been chatting LOADS about stuff i need to do in the near future, and so im not surprised he remembers a few major things like the spells and bow and arrow

Last edited by Grimm 88 - Creator on Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grimm 88 - Creator
Grimm 88 - Creator
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by ChiefOfGxBxL Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:21 pm

Yea, considering I talk to him a lot of the day...I should know almost everything that goes on. Plus, I was the one who actually did the update list :-P lol. And like Grimm said, I do plan things out for the future with him, such as extremely, yet effective security (which I have put on the Updates list).
ChiefOfGxBxL
ChiefOfGxBxL
Contributor
Contributor

Number of posts : 68
Comment : Artist and tester for Xeronar, also moderate the forums.
Mood : Waiting...for CS4. Happy though.
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum